Even though the dip that we will present in this article has a very bright green color, you should not be alarmed by its appearance. As a matter of fact, you can use this dip in any food because it tastes good and what is even more important – it is very healthy.
This green dip contains yogurt, a medley of medicinal fresh herbs and some sour cream. This dish will refresh your body and mind and it blends in well with any food – it can be used with chips, vegetables and smeared on a regular sandwich.
In case you want to present something new, healthy and tasty on your backyard party or in case you want to make your regular meals more exciting, you can definitely rely on this dip.
Green Goddess Dip
Serves up to 6 people. Prepared in 10 minutes.
- Half a cup of fresh parsley
- Half a cup of fresh fill
- Half a cup of basil
- Half a cup of sour cream
- Half a cup of yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best option)
- A quarter a cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of virgin olive oil
- Two chopped scallions
- Two garlic cloves (chopped)
- Two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Ground pepper and kosher salt.
- Put the parsley, dill, garlic, basil, lemon juice, scallions and salt in a food processor and process them until you get an even mixture.
- While the processing is still going on, pour the olive oil slowly and wait until the mixture becomes smooth.
- After that, pour the sour cream, yogurt and mayonnaise. Taste the dip and make some modifications if needed.
- Put the mixture in a glass bowl and keep it in the fridge for at least half an hour before using it.
- Serve this dip with veggies or chips or simply use it on wraps and sandwiches.