The number of commercial skin products on the market is growing every year. Many of these products are effective, but the fact is that they usually bring some side effects and they can be quite expensive. The good news is that there is a natural and efficient solution and it comes in the form of Aloe Vera.
The rejuvenating properties of this well-known plant have been used in many cultures for centuries. It is no surprise why so many commercial products include traces of Aloe Vera. So, check this easy trick based on Aloe Vera and you will be stunned by the effects.
This is what you must do in order to get the results:
- Take the plant and wash it well, but make sure that you are not peeling it.
- Beat the aloe vera leaf carefully to make it softer. You can also use a roller to perform this activity.
- When the leaf becomes soft, use a knife to cut it in two equal pieces and use the quantity to need. You can store the leftovers and use it next time.
- Peeling aloe vera leaves is simple – just cut the edges of the leaf from both side and the leaf will be prepared for opening.
- Use your hands to slit the leaf. Feel free to use a knife to cut the center.
- Use a tablespoon to extract the aloe vera gel and store it in a container.
- Use your finger to put the aloe vera gel on the face. You can also use the leaf to massage the face too. In any case, leave the aloe vera mask for 20 minutes.
- When the mask is completely dry, peel it and use water to wash the face. Stay away from soaps because they can reduce the effects.
- Next, use a clean towel to dry the face and you will be shocked with the results – the skin will look rejuvenated, smooth and shiny.
Please, share this simple trick with your family and friends!